Aspiring legal professionals, students and graduates who find interviews as a big hindrance in getting into their desired institute, law school, legal firms and other companies can turn to The Interview Quotient to get a direction to their efforts. Interviews in the field of law test your awareness of legal affairs and the current happenings. Also, building the resume in the right way makes a whole lot of difference to the way you perform and the manner in which you handle the situation.
Our Experienced Faculty
The law faculty at The Interview Quotient have great expertise in legal issues. Practicing professionals and legal academicians share their knowledge of the industry with the students and boost their potential through various sessions that include evaluation of caliber and interest, testing and understanding of technical skills, identifying the factors that affect the confidence levels in negative ways etc. Each law interviewee is made to understand where he or she is lacking or what are their strengths that they can use to succeed at an interview for a job, internship or entrance.
Join The Interview Quotient for solutions to all aspects of an interview in the field of law. There are numerous advantages of getting associated with The Interview Quotient.
Some of them are:
- Expert mentorship
- Discussions with practicing professionals and academicians in the field of law
- Improvement in your knowledge of the industry
- Learning how to meet the expectations of the interviewers
- Valuable inputs about resume building
- Improved presentation skills
- Resources for group discussion
- Boost in confidence
- Better stress management
- Valuable pre placement talks
- Better self awareness and emotional intelligence
- Choice of mock interviews on Skype or telephone